September 26, 2009

If I Could Design My Life

I would make myself a famous movie star,
and because of my greatness I would make it really far.

I could become an astronaut and fly to the moon,
or not get out of bed each day until it was noon.

Maybe I could become richer than Mr. Bill Gates, or
cruise through the countryside on a pair of hot roller skates.

I could travel with Obama to participate in the G twenty,
then feed all the hungry because I would have plenty of money.

I would come up with a more stronger economic plan,
or join the fight in this war with my fellow man.

I could come up with a cure for sickness all across the land,
or join in singing Cum By Ya with others hand in hand

If I could design my life lord only knows what I would do,
because I haven't got one single clue.

But since I do not have any design skills,
guess I better take my ass to work so I can pay all my bills.

2 comments: