September 15, 2009

These Three Words......Pure and Simple

I LOVE YOU is probably one of the most under-utilized three words in the english vocabulary. I know me personally I do not use these words as often as I should. In reading Facebook this morning one of my dear friend's Tasha Crews said these words "Because tomorrow isn't promised I just want 2 send my LOVE to all my family and friends." What if instead of losing Patrick Swayze you lost your mother, father, sister, brother, son or daughter and anyone you LOVE. Tasha's words resonated in my heart and mind. It got me to really thinking about what saying I LOVE YOU can do. LOVE can bring joy. LOVE can heal. LOVE is such a powerful word and powerful emotional. All you have to do is say "I LOVE YOU" and watch what happens. I am going to make a new declaration to say "I LOVE YOU" everyday to my love ones. Don't wait until it is to late. I LOVE my mom, dad, daughters, husband, family and friends. Start today, start right now. I will start by saying "I LOVE YOU."

1 comment:

  1. I have been browsing internet for more than three hours today since morning, yet I didn't found any interesting article like this which provides knowledge. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete