September 23, 2009

Diggin You

I must admit I got it bad for you
Cause my ass is cold hard diggin you

You the hottest brotha I ever seen
Got me sprung just like a dope fiend

You got my ass acting like I'm all high
Thinking I am superman all ready to fly

I'm feeling you all up in my back
I swear I feel like I just smoked crack

Damn look at that hardness in his pants
Girl I think I done gone into a trance

Girl I think I am ready for a treat
Cause that brotha got some big ass feet

Swear it feel like I died and gone to heaven
Cause this brotha got me open like the seven eleven

I think I am experiencing a code nine
Call the paramedics cause my ass just flat lined

You got me actin like a kid in the candy store
All up at the counter begging for more

I feel like I done landed in the twilight zone
Cause I'm acting like ET ready to pick up the phone

Oh how I'm digging your fly ass swagger
Lookin at you sends my ass into a stagger

Yea yea I know I am acting like I'm all sprung
But did you see that brotha's long tongue

I'm running up after you all up in the streets
Gotta me actin like a bitch all up in heat

Yall lookin at me like yall don't no what's the deal
Talkin about yall go send my ass to Dr. Phil

I must admit I got it bad for you
Cause my ass is cold hard diggin you

2 comments:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this article was an experience. I enjoyed all the information you provided and appreciated the work you did in getting it written. You really did a lot of research.

    ReplyDelete