October 14, 2009

I LOST MY SMILE

*************************************************************************
Can you help me find my smile
It has been gone for such a long while

It use to reside upon my face
But now there is nothing left in its place

I swear I saw it just the other day
But it seems like it has been wiped away

Nothing about me is even the same
No type of emotion even remains

Why did this have to happen to me
Will it be lost forever, I’ll wait to see

Without my smile I shall forever remain lost
Help me find it soon, and spare no cost

My smile once lit up an entire room
By bringing in sunshine and ridding it of gloom

My smile has brought much joy to so many
By spreading happiness to more than a plenty

My smile has helped me through so many days
Acting like a bright light that shows me the way

My smile has even been considered contagious
Believe me such a thing is not at all outrageous

Thinking about all the joy that my smile can bring
Just makes my heart melt and feel all kind of things

Really did not realize that impact that my smile has had
How on earth could I ever be sad

Think I better check once again
Cause I think I might even see a small grin

Wait a minute I think I might have found my smile
Guess what yall it was here all the while

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I TRULY LOVE THIS POEM JACKIE!!!!!!! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I'M LUVING THIS!!!! YOU GO JACKIE.... T. MCCALLAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete