March 26, 2009

Dreams

I don't know if many of you know that I run several different business ventures. Well before I decided to go into business for myself I had a successful career for approximately 15 years as a Paralegal and then as a Financial Analyst/Training Coordinator. After completing my education and hitting several roadblocks in the the company that I was working in, because I would not sacrifice myself just to earn a TITLE. I got frustrated with the corporate backstabbing. If I could not get a promotion based on my merits and contributions as suppose to me knowing this person and rubbing up this person then to hell with it. So I decided to step out on FAITH and start my business. The road has not been easy, as with life. But each day that I get up I am happy that I am living a dream that God has had his hands on. I could not face the day to day challenges of being in business with God's help. I am doing something that some people do not have to courage to do. It is much bigger than being a business owner, that is not the focus, it is merely believing in a dream and letting God guide you through your dream. Everyday I thank God for the good days and the especially the bad days. When I leave this world I can say that I took a CHANCE. I belived in myself like God believes in me. Even if I fail or better yet I succeed, I have a left a legacy to my children that I stepped out on faith took a chance and am living my DREAM.

How do you plan to fulfill your dream and if there are roadblocks in your way, what are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment